Sign in to follow this  
Guest junirrollo72

Textures missing A330/340

Guest junirrollo72

Using these two aircrafts I notice than some textures are missing these are-engines textures-wheel textures-virtual cockpit texturesAll this textures missing turn to white!is there any file missing( where should be located) or something to do? because its anoyingthanks anyway

Guest Phoenix_7

check you have these filesfor the 330/340FS200xPSSTextureengine_GE_lengine_PW_lengine_RR_lengine_CFM_lgauge1_lgauge2_lOH_Lpss33_main_lpssa330_generic2_cpssa330_generic_cpssa334_generic_tvc_lwing330_lJohn PSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest junirrollo72

I am running fs 2002 on a pentium 4 1.7512 RAM40 gigs hard drivenvidia x 5200

Guest Phoenix_7

have you tried reducing autogen and other settings for atc,,etcalsoopen FS9.cfg with notepadlook for this section(DISPLAY)TEXTURE_BANDWIDTH_MULT=40 <-- to a higher value ex: 400this setting controls the rate at which textures get transferred to the video hardware. Higher numbers will result in the textures getting to the hardware faster and avoiding "popping" textures when switching view but may increase stutters and require more physical memory on the video card (and some more, not recommended for video card with less than 128Mb)John PSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest junirrollo72

I`m using fs 2002, not 04I entered the fs2002.cfg file and I cant find that linethanks

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.