Sign in to follow this  
Guest guido1112

PSS Standard livery

Guest guido1112

Hi,if I choose the A3xx in the aircraft menu of the FS2004 I get sometimes only a grey aircraft and sometimes also a failure message. "Cannot find c:flightsimPSSAB-protexture". It should be: "c:flightsimFS2004PSSAB-protexture.I checked all the *.ini-files and *.cfg-files of my FS2004. All seems to be correct.Can anyone help?Guido

Guest guido1112

Is nobody here who can help?The A330 doesn

Guest Phoenix_7

I would suggest a re install, there is no textures folder in PSSAB-prohere is a list of the filesFS2004AircraftPssA319PssA320PssA321FS2004AircraftPSSAB-Propanelsound.cfmsound.iaeFS2004EffectsPSS_beacon.fxPSS_Lights.fxPSS_logo.fxPSS_navred.fxPSS_navwhi.fxPSS_strobe_Airbus.fxPSS_vclight.fxFS2004GaugesPSS-a320.gauFS2004PSSAirbus A3XXFSUIPC extras NavDataFS2004PSStexturegeneri_c.bmpgeneric_l.bmpgeneric_t.bmpglass_t.bmppan_l.bmpWing_l.bmpJohn PSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest guido1112

Three times I deinstalledand reinstalled the A320, without the A319 and A321, the A330 and the A340 to get rid of the problem.Checking all the files I found them in the spezified folder. Only the FSUIPC was missing. I have the registered FSUIPC and do not need the offered with the A3xx.Then starting the FS2004 with the Baron 58 and choosing the A320 I got the message: Tried to open a not existing f

Guest guido1112

I have the online version.Guido1112

Guest Phoenix_7

all I can suggest is removing these filesFS200xAircraftPssA319PssA320PssA321FS200xAircraftPSSAB-Propanelsound.cfmsound.iaeFS200xEffectsPSS_beacon.fxPSS_Lights.fxPSS_logo.fxPSS_navred.fxPSS_navwhi.fxPSS_strobe_Airbus.fxPSS_vclight.fxFS200xGaugesPSS-a320.gauFS200xPSSAirbus A3XXFS200xPSStexturegeneri_c.bmpgeneric_l.bmpgeneric_t.bmpglass_t.bmppan_l.bmpWing_l.bmpalso check the folder FS200xtexture for these files and remove themgeneri_c.bmpgeneric_l.bmpgeneric_t.bmpglass_t.bmppan_l.bmpWing_l.bmpthen re download the base installer from MY FILES at the Phoenix siteand do a re installJohn PSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest guido1112

Inspite of my bad experiences with de- and reinstallation I deinstalled once more all my aircrafts and deleted all the mentioned files inclusive the base installer.The new installation was successful and I am happy again with the airbus aircrafts.Thankyou for your help.Guido Phoenix-Airbus-Fan

Guest guido1112

It is now less than 3 weeks and the problem is back again.The aircrafts A320, A330 and A340 do not find the livery.My system is a 3.0 GHz Pentium 4 1024 MHz RAMRADEON 9800XL with 128 MBWindows XP with Service Pack 2, FSUIPC 3.4.1 registered and FS2004 with Update. Base Installer 2.001.01. The installation path is c:flightsimfs2004To get rid of the problem I made a clean intstallation of the airbus A320, not A319 and A321, in the folder c:flightsimfs2004 without the FSUIPC. Then I changed the panel.cfg because of the flicker and started the FS2004 with the Beech Baron. Changing to the A320 and all seems to be ok.Then I installed the A330 without the FSUIPC and NAVData and started the FS2004 with the Beech Baron. Changing to the A320 I got the message: cannot find c:psstexture.I tried now for several days to eliminate the problem but without success.Can you solve the problem?Guido Phoenix-Airbus-Fan

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.