Sign in to follow this  
chrissy

A319LR - how?

Hello!I just downloaded the A319 modification file from Bob Scott's website to make the A319 a long range model.But how does it work?I put the *.exe - file into the gauge - folder and which folder do I then have to select where the modification files are updated and saved?Would be very glad for any help!Thanks in advance,Christoph

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Christoph; The patch I wrote modifies the PSS gauge to allow the MCDU to accept the larger fuel loads used by the A319 CJ/LR variants. You will also need to make some modifications to the aircraft.cfg file to reflect the larger fuel capacity. This change was made to compliment the iFDG A319...check their forum for posts on how to modify the aircraft.cfg fuel tank config for the long range variants.RegardsBob ScottATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-V L-300Washington, DC

Thank you for your replies!Is there anyone who has already made the aircraft.cfg - mofifications for the PSS A319LR?Would be great!Thanks, Chrissy

Yes I have, if you like you could email me your aircraft.cfg and I will amend it and return it to you.

Sign in to follow this