Sign in to follow this  
Guest Alberto

winxp in spanish: problem loading flightplan.

Guest Alberto

when I try to load a fsnavigator flightplan to the airbus, the simulator crashes....My system is windows xp pro in spanish.I undertand there is a problem having a non english version, but I

Guest Phoenix_7

try creating a folder calledC:Documents and SettingsYourUserNameMy DocumentsFlight Simulator Filescreate your plan using FSNavigatorexport the plan to the default FS foldermove the plan from the default location to the newly created folderJohn PSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest gislasf

Hi Alberto,Your problem is about destination and source folders, just save the FSNavigator's exported file or export directly to c:Archivos de programaMicrosfot GamesFlight Simulator 9Flightsmyflts (make sure that your FSNavigator's export format is FS2004) back to FS2004 and in the MCDU DATA import flight plan from Flight Simulator (FS ROUTE) option then you will see the name of your FSNavigator exported file, select and INSERT to load.Hope this help!

Guest Alberto

Gracias, Gillermo.But sadly I had put back win xp in English when I saw your message. Now everything is fine but it was a real pain to do all of that.Regards

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.