Sign in to follow this  
Guest AWAX78

A330/A340 click spot issues

Guest AWAX78

Hi everyone, I did an extensive search before posting and found nothing so hopefully I'm not beating a dead horse with this problem:Everything on the panels works fine except I can't click on the "CSTR" through "ARPT" buttons above the mode and range dials. The mouse will not turn into the little hand and I can't turn on those functions. However, when I was playing around with it, I dragged the panel bitmap down so that some of it was obscured and voila, I could click on those buttons. How can I make 'em work without having to move the panel down? Is it a panel cfg issue? I re-installed the planes, fsuipc and even flightsim itself numerous times and the problem is still there. Any ideas? Thanks in advance for any help with this matter.Chris

mine work fine, and i've not seen this reported before. which version of FS are you using it in and which OS are you using, mine is in FS9 with Windows XP?

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.