Sign in to follow this  
Guest Steve_Park

Mouse Flicker Revisted

Guest Steve_Park

I don't know what started it again, but my mouse flicker is back ONLY in the A319/A320/A321 panel. I have installed the "Flicker Fix" panel.cfg from the web site. I have made no modifications to the panel or aircraft cfg's. I have reinstalled base, liveries, and navdata from the web site. I have checked that my mouse setting's are "No Scheme" and "Normal Select". Display acceleration is set to max and my display drivers (nVidia 56.72) are up to date. What am I missing?Steve ParkKSDF

Guest Viezevis

>What am I missing?The Default Flight setup listed in the forum I think ;-)GrtzMichiel Herman

Same problem here! Started after the 9.1 update.Toby

Guest Steve_Park

>The Default Flight setup listed in the forum I think ;-)

Guest Callmecapt

No mouse flicker here with the A319, 320, 321 after the patch.Did you have the nocd crack for FS9 or do you use the CD?I know there are some dodgy fs9 and fs9.1 nocd cracks out there.Keep using the cd if that's the caseGoran

Guest Steve_Park

Yep, I am using the orginal FS9 NoCD...but why would something like that ONLY affect PSS A320 panel's? But just for kick's, I renamed my FS9.exe (I keep both orginal and NoCD version handy) and tried it with the number 4 CD in and had the same problem. Also downloaded a newer video driver, still, the mouse flicker's and won't stay in the "Hand" shape when over a click spot on the PSS A320 panel ONLY.Steve ParkKSDF

Sorry, problem solved. The flicker patch thing fixed it for me. Sometimes one writes faster than one reads ...Toby

I've had it intermittently at all times. Just reload the aircraft (it happens only when initially loading it, never during flight) and all will be well.

Guest Steve_Park

And the winner is....Jereon.That was the answer to get rid of the mouse flicker. I had been starting with the default C172, then switching to the ABPro. That equal's mouse flicker on my system (P2.8 OC>3.0, WinXP Home SP2, DirectX 9.0c, nVidia 61.77, Gforce TI4600 w/128, 1028 DDR333/PC2700).Just have to load it twice at the beginning of flight's....go figure.Steve Park

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.