Sign in to follow this  
kdrosario

I wonder...

I don't know if this question has been posted before but... I wonder if it's possible to separate the taxi light from the landing light on the PSS A319/20/21 and make them work just as the PSS A330/40 does.Does anybody have an idea about it?... has PSS design team thought about it?... is there any patch to make them work separately?I think it would be interesting... mainly because the landing light is so bright that sometimes I lose the track of the runway yellow guide specially in default airports (FS2002).

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Sorry I couldn't read your reply before but I've been busy with my job.Yes John, I can understand that the A320 package was designed for fs2002 and A330/40 for fs2004 and, in a sense, I can understand this lighting limitation you talk about. But why does A330's taxi light work perfect in fs2002? Isn't it possible to incorporate just this feature to A320? I don't know a thing about designing and I have no idea how difficult it would be... but it seems to me that to make them work in A320 is not that complicated... is it?

Sign in to follow this