Sign in to follow this  
Guest ddemetz

TCAS

Guest ddemetz

Hi Simmers,I noticed that my 320 doesn't recognize some aircrafts on the TCAS and so they don't appear on it. Any solution?thanks for your replies

forgive me if you already know this, but not all aircraft are shown, it depends on how you have the TCAS set. You can view aircraft above only or below only or say within 4000 ft of you altitude, aircraft outside these ranges although close by map reference may not show because they are at the "wrong" altitude. for example if you were on a decnt you would not be interested in aircraft above you, conversly if climming below you.

Guest catIIIdual

Another question...My TCAS is working perfectly when fying "offline" (exept that I can't select among the "above-all-below" modes for the PSS340: the permanent defaut mode is "all" with traffic visible when +-2500ft and scale on 40nm).But how do you allow "online" traffic to appear on the 340 ND when flying with IVAO or VATSIM ?Thanks a lot.catIIIdualLFPG.

Guest daztheman

I have that utility but don't you need a registered version of FSUIPC.Thanks DAZ

Guest daztheman

Hi, well I thought this but I get a message saying " a program is trying acess FSUIPC please read the FSUIPC.txt", I do know that you have to start AI Bridge last after everything eles.Thanks DAZ

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.