Sign in to follow this  
rjmck

"views" problem with a320

I have just installed the A320 package ... when I startup with the A320 loaded, all is normal .... the S key allows me to cycle through v/cockpit,tower and spot plane views as usual....but once I have activated any other panel view (eg opened the IFR panel or mcdu), any attempt to later use the S key fails .... I get a VFR panel with blacked out windscreen that superimposes. If I 'undock' this window, I get the usual vfr panel with the spot plane or tower view in the window !!!! Similarly the ctrl-S key to view the aircraft position on ground becomes unavailable.I have tried all sorts of ways of correcting this, and cannot get full window spot view again even using the menu/views any help please??Ron

Guest milliotseb

Hello,I had the same problem when I changed [windows08] datas in the pss320 panel.cfg(to remove mouse flickering bacause the new pss panel.cfg don't seems to work(I had to manualy disable "system use only" to disable the mouse problem).I typed // before the a320_server line and I had the same thing as you after that edit. I have a black window when I change view to 2d cockpitSo first try to use the panel.cfg provided on pss website.Or remove and reinstall the pss a320 pack (and update to the new pss panel.cfg)Here is what my panel.cfg look like now[Window08]Background_color=16,16,16size_mm=2,2position=7visible=1ident=59gauge00=PSS-A320!Server, 0, 0, 1

Many thanks for your help ... it seems fixed now...I had downloaded a panel.cfg to fix the mouse flicker -- but it must have been an older one, because when I downloaded the current fix from PSS website, it worked 100% and now allo ws me to move through the various views as usual...

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.