Sign in to follow this  
3JaysDad

Joystick Issues

I installed the A320 over the weekend (FS2004, WIN-XP) and had the following problem:I started a flight, A-319, DEN---> DFW. I am having problems with my Microsoft Sidewinder joystick. It is intermittently responsive. WHen I bring up the "FLT CTL" Status Screen on the lower ECAM and move the joystick around, it indicates that the elevators and ailerons are jumping all over the place. No problem with the throttle however.... BTW, using the same joystick with the A330/340, I had no problems at all.Any ideas????FlyBoy Phil

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

This could be caused by a problem that was just discovered with FSUIPC version 3.3--if the "suppress interference" option is checked in FSUIPC it may disconnect other axes due to a bug...Pete Dowson is working it now.For a more complete discussion see:http://forums.simflight.com/viewtopic.php?...er=asc&start=15RegardsBob ScottATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-V L-300Washington, DC

I have the same problem phil. In adition to this, I don't get to take the bus of the ground in a smooth way. I have to pull so hard on my yoke and not always getting results. Plane tries to dive ground.It also happens to me that on climbing (using AP and AT) and sometimes on cruise, the plane sundely stars to go up and down finally crashing.In contrast, my pedals work just fine.Have you solved your problem? If so tell me to see if that solves my problem too.Thanks,Richard.Using FS2004, PSS A320 (Default FSPUIC installed by PSS A320), CH Products USB Yoke, CH Products Pedals.

Sign in to follow this