Sign in to follow this  
Guest acva076

PSS A320 Takeoff Maximums & Flex Calculation Tool

Guest acva076

I am currently working night and day to make the tool an executable file using Visual Basic programming. I really want to get out of the spreadsheet format. It's not ideal in many ways.As for your requests for added aircraft models... yes, these will be done. Below is my long-term plan for this project, in priority sequence:1. Refine the tool to be more accurate with addition of QNH inputs. (almost done)2. Redesign the user interface to be an executable file. (anticipated by Oct 10, 2004)3. Add PSS A319 and A321. (Anticipated by Oct 16, 2004)4. Add PSS A330s and A340s. (hopefully by Oct 24, 2004)5. Start incorporating program to be compatible to all professional Airbus as well as Boeing models for FS2004. (TBA)6. If everything works well... I am seriously considering to make this product payware. (No worries.... will probably cost you $5.00 or less)This program is NOT the result of transfering tables and charts from real aircraft performance sheets, but rather creation of whole actual flight tests performed in FS2004. Therefore, it is highly accurate and representative of what you will experience in FS2004. For e.g, in a real Airbus, anti-ice compensates engine performace and therefore, affects your flex. However, this compensation has not been modeled. As such, you will not see it in TOMAFLEX.Cheers !!Jana Kankesan

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.