Sign in to follow this  
Guest sb55mv

AI Bridge and the PSS Airbuses,

Guest sb55mv

Hi Guy's.I know that this is not you're product, but we do have the ability thanks to you to make any on-line planes show up in our PSS panels,I was wondering if one of you could tell us exactly how to get this going,I downloaded AI Bridge ver 3, but it just comes down as an exe that you place on the desktop for convenience, but no other information, and as usual the guy's that make it are somewhat vague in the ''how to operate it'' side of things, this is not meant in any way to be critical of them at all, I just don't know how to use it PROPERLY, and was hoping to get a bit of off topic help from you guy's,thanks.Steve,

Guest vrandar

You have to make sure you start AIBridge last after everything else and after you have established a multiplayer connection and connected to squawkbox. When you double click on the AIBridge icon it will minimise immediately. Right click on the icon in your system tray and choose maximise. In the AIBridge window you should then see two lines: the upper one will change from FS Detected to Connected to a Session, lower one will require you to enter the callsign you have entered for Squawkbox. As far as I can tell the menu option Multiplayer Connect needs nothing from you (you are already connected), and in the Config menu I have the Using Squawkbox item checked.You should now get online aircraft showing up in your ND although I have to say occasionally it doesn't seem 100% reliable. I have recently got hold of Lee Hetherington's IVSI with TCAS II v7 which seems more consistent and does more on the TCAS side than just show other aircraft (although it does mean there is another window open). But I haven't loaded ityet so can't let you know how good it is just yet.Hope this helps.

Guest sb55mv

thanks Rob,please keep me informed as to how good that other version II is please, and a link if possibleand thanks PSS for lettine me ask these questionscheers Guy'sSteve.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.