Sign in to follow this  
Guest guido1112

IMPORT FS2004 FLIGHTPLAN

Guest guido1112

Hello, I create a flightplan with FS2004 and save it in the folder c:docu...guidoeigene..Flight Simulator-Dateien.This flightplan can be imported by the Airbusses according to the System Manual, but I get only the Message: NO FILES FOUND.What is wrong?Guido1112

Guest Phoenix_7

importing plans when using non english setups is not possiblethis is due to the folder structure of FS as it stores plans outside of the FS folder structureJohn PSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest guido1112

Can I move the FS2004 Flightplan to a folder which the airbusses can read?guido1112

Guest Skywalker

You can also import non-english based FS9 plans into the PSS' MCDU. Check this forum with the search engine. I wrote a step by step manual how to do that. Cheers, Sam

Guest guido1112

Hello Sam,thank you for the information.it was easier than I thought.First I made a copy of the folder "Flight Simulator-Dateien" and renamed the "Kopie von Flight Simulator-Dateien" into "Flight Simulator Files". That was it.All my flightplans created with FSNavigator can now imported in the MCDU of the Airbusses.guido1112

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.