Sign in to follow this  
Guest PoM

Fuel Prediction Page..

Guest PoM

Hello, how does the Fuel Pred Page work...I don't see anywere werre it tell you if you will have enough fuel to land?...Thank youChad Moore

Guest A330_Pilot

JohnI would like to say that FUEL PRED is showing wrong values (All PSS models) that don't match with the real aircraft.Would be possible the support to repair that bug? I believe that it is not so difficult.Regards

Guest Mr_Smoke

Hi,>John>>I would like to say that FUEL PRED is showing wrong values>(All PSS models) that don't match with the real aircraft.>>Would be possible the support to repair that bug? I believe>that it is not so difficult.I'd second that. I remember posting about this bug in this forum in August 2004, and also emailing PSS about it, and yet I've had no feedback from PSS. See my post here : http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...d=871&mode=fullBrgds,Mr_Smoke

Guest vrandar

>Hello, how does the Fuel Pred Page work...I don't see anywere>werre it tell you if you will have enough fuel to land?...>>>Thank you>Chad MooreLook on the F-PLN page in the bottom right, that will also show the fuel prediction for your arrival.

Guest speight

You need to know how much fuel your plane burns per hour and/or per mile. That can be from your own experience making records of fuel burn for each flight. Then make sure you have contingency, hold and alternate fuel loaded prior to gate departure. Try to make sure you land with a bit more than minimum landing fuel as per the manual.there are one or two freeware fuel planners to give some idea of burn rates and there are performance figures in the aom, but as a very sketchy rule of thumb, you can assume a burn of around 2.5 tons per hour for a320. Experiment and find out.

Guest vrandar

The real world A320 fleet at BA consume on average 2290kg per hour.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.