Sign in to follow this  
Guest BushPilot

PSS A3XX Loadeditor Error

Guest BushPilot

After re-installing FS2002 I can't change my loads in the A3XX. Everytime I click on the loadeditor I get the following error message:Run-time error '380'Invalid Property ValueI would love to edit the loads again, but it does not work anymore.Any ideas why this would happen??Stephen

Am I right in thinking the Loadeditor doesn't work in FS2004?Great plane BTW, love the panel and the visual model doesn't kill my ageing PC!

ngxu_banner.png

Guest BushPilot

JohnI can't recall that I made any changes, other than setting the loads and fly. I had to re-install FS2002 because of some other problems. I un-installed FS and re-installed it in the same directory where it was previously. After this my loadeditor give errors and my LOC and APPR modes on the autopilot does not want to work, meaning selecting those two buttons does not work, they don't want to select on when selecting them. That is for all my A3XX models. Also, some of my PSS B777 body part are missing. When selecting the B777 I get a very funny warning in FS and when I look at my plane it does not have wings, rudder and undercarriage. The re-installation must have messed up something.I have a question regarding the buidling of SIDs and STARs for the PSS CDMU but are not quite sure of how to go about building SIDs and STARs. Sorry for hammering away at once with all my questions and problems in one post.Stephen

Guest BushPilot

The Load Editor does work in FS2002. It worked fine before I re-installed FS2002. Now I get an run-time error. This is for all A3XX planes. Not sure how to fix this problem, as I'd like to see the performance under different weight conditions.Stephen

Guest speight

I had the same problem in fs9. I have since uninstalled and cleaned every PSS A3XX file and then did scandisk,disk clean,defragment and virus scan followed by a spybot cleanout and a system restore point. Next I re-downloaded the files from pss, then installed them, A330/340 series first, then re start, test aircraft, then re-install from disc the A320pro followed by the Just Flight fs9 update.Now all is working pretty good again, even the load editor works without the runtime error, fingers crossed.Does this mean that PSS have been quietly busy updating the online files?

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.