Sign in to follow this  
Guest HB-XFX

a330 a340 localizer problem

hi there,i have a problem using the loc or appr mode to capture the localizer or the glideslop.it doesn't work. i have the right settings in the fms (frequency and course - for both vor1 and vor2)but:i m not able to use the loc or the appr buttons, they stay darkthe autopilot does not work for this 2 modes and in addition the flight director also doesn't work for this 2 modescan you give me a help?thanks in advance

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hallo Tim,thanks for the reply.NO, can this be the solution to fix the problem?I thought the ILS button ist just for the presentation of the glideslope in the nav display.I will try this...

See the pinned note at top of forum regarding starting FS with a default aircraft first. If the last acft flown does not have an ILS receiver (e.g. a sailplane or other) this can carry over into the next flight. FS writes a file called last.flt that will carry forward many settings from your last flight. Try creating a new flight using the default MS B737 and then switching to the PSS scarebus.RegardsBob ScottATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-V L-300Washington, DC

Sign in to follow this