Sign in to follow this  
Guest mfelicio

Save flight!! After load the same error!!! WHY????

Guest mfelicio

HiWhen I save my flight in the A320PSS and try to load after I have this problem!! WHY???

what is the problem? i can't see anything wrong with the panel in the screenshot. when i resume a saved flight i have to reenter the altitude, the flightplan into the flight computer thingy, and reset the Autopilot, but other than that no problem. in my experience it is best to pause the flight before you save it otherwise you may crash before you can get all the data re-entered.

Guest mfelicio

Anything wrong??? Look my acess feed.....is FAILED or either I don't have energy in my airplane, and PAUSE before save, it did not decide my problem.Look my Inertial navigation (ADIRS)....N00000 E000000I wait a reply from PSS.Thank'sMauricio

Guest mfelicio

unhappyly the problem continuesMauricio

Guest cvigo

Try reloading the flight, and then reloading the plane (better if you assign a keyboard shortcut for "reload plane").

Guest jetBlueMech

I have the same thing happen to me after every flight. Try pressing shift+2 twice in a row. Everything should come up. Let me know how it works.Allan

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.