Sign in to follow this  
Guest mikado

Unable to install A320Pro In FS2002

Guest mikado

HiI've been flying my Airbuses in FS 2002 for some time, I love them,- that is until my hard-drive crashed recently. Now try as I might I cannot install the CD version to my new hard-drive, every time I click on install it comes up with ' Unknown problem while loading the specified driver device'. I would add that everything else I've installed OK including Dreamfleet 737 and a number of SimWings sceneries.Please help me get my beautiful airbuses flying again.Since I have the CD version I have sent this to the support forum at Just Flight but perhaps someone here know of the problem!My system specs are:-Pentium4 1.70GHz current mobo driversRam 786mbGeForce FX 5900XT, driver 5.3.0.3Windows2000 pro + SP2FS2002 ProDirectX v 9.0FSUIPC v3.3 registeredBest regardsTony Norton

Guest mikado

After mucking about trying to pick others brains I sussed it out myself (I think). Figuring that something in the Video Ad bit at the beginning of the CD wasn't agreeing with my setup I decided to try add/remove programs in the Control Panel. It went straight to install, bypassing the video bit and seems to have worked a treat - so far no problems. I'm a happy, happy man.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.