Sign in to follow this  
Guest stang

PSS Insert

Guest stang

Hello all. I have developed a program that will assist in the updating of your terminal procedures for the PSS Airbus Pro, 777, 747 and Dash 8. I call the program PSS Insert. When run it will take the current DAFIF cycle I supply and automatically insert them into the procedures currently in your PSS installation. It can also take other SIDs and/or STARs, whether you made them yourself or downloaded individual airports and automatically insert them too. Obviously this will not update all the old Aug 2002 procedures that came with the PSS aircraft but at least you can use the current procedures derived from the DAFIF and from other designers along with the old ones that have not been updated. You can download PSS Insert beta 0.5 in the avsim library once it is posted.This is a beta. Warning, please read the Read This.TXT file before installing the program. Back up your terminal procedure files before using this program. Let me know how it goes.RegardsTerry

Hi Terry,if the program does what you are promising to us, it will be simply awesome, i would love to join the beta-test-team.Best regardsHolger

Guest stang

Hi Holger>if the program does what you are promising to us, it will be>simply awesome, i would love to join the beta-test-team.It works for me as described. However, it turned out that it was not a trivial process that I thought it would be. I'm just hoping it works well on other brands of computers and operating systems. Since I have uploaded it to the avsim file library you may very well become a beta tester as soon as you download it. 8^)RegardsTerry

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.