Sign in to follow this  
Wolfko

Suggestions for real world A330 short range flights

I love flying the PSS A330, but also like to fly realistic routes in real time. Thus a session with the PSS A330 can become really, really loooong.Filing a proper flightplan , loading the plane, calculating the fuel, programming the MCDU etc. And when you after these preparations fly a realistic, typial real world A330 route it can be hours after midnight once you can shut down the engines.Therefor I'm looking for real world airlines, which use the A330 for short range flights up to approx 90 minutes. I know Qantas and Emirates use their 330s even for 1 hour flights. Does anybody know of other airlines, which use the A330 for such short flights?Wolfgang

Guest ben_hewitt

UK charters such as Monarch, My Travel and Thomas Cook often use their 330's on shorthaul charter routes such as London and Manchester to Spain, Portugal and other charter destinations. :)

Guest RampRat

Air Canada will Occasionally use the A333 for flights from Toronto(CYYZ) to Montreal(CYUL). Flight time is just over an hour.

Guest west indian

I do not know about A330's, but BWIA flys A340's through the carribean on the way to Europe Trinidad {TTPP} to Barbados {TBPB},St Lucia {TLPL}, Antigua {TAPA}, Trinidad-Antigua is 61 minutes,the other two are 34 min flying time. On a special occasion/request we might even do POS-TAB-POS {Trinidad-Tobago-Trinidad} Tobago is "TTCP" which is 13 min each way. I hope this helps.

Guest koomeister

Yes,I was recently coming back from holiday on a Garuda Indonesia A330-300 from Denpasar (Bali) to Soekarno-Hatta (Jakarta). This flight takes approximately 1h25min.Tom

Guest Darren Howie

You can try.Sydney-Melbourne.Sydney-BrisbaneSydney-PerthFirst two one hr and last one 3 hrs.Darren

Thanks to everyone, who replied! This gives me lots of new routes to try out!Wolfgang :-wave

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.