Sign in to follow this  
Guest NGdriver

A 319-21 NAV trouble....

Guest NGdriver

When engaging NAV hold when underway the plane catches the track nicely all the way until reaching the next waypoint. It suddenly skips the second waypoint and jumps to the third... Using the direct to function helps but the problem re-occurs when encountering the next waypoint... I`ve tried re-entering the flightplan and doing everything by the book but it seems me and my Airbus have different destinations :)rgdsKevin

Guest Niels_C

Hi Kevin,Are you perhaps cought out a bit by a design element?The MCDU will always display the "departing waypoint" at the top linein white (Not at home, i'm going on memory here), and then in greencolour the flightplan on the next lines.

Guest b2_spirit

Hi friends...I have the same problem as kevin and I'm sure I'm looking to the right waypoint. The NAV a/p follows the route but when waypoint changing time reaches,it skips next waypoint and adjusts a/p for the third one.It happens again when third one is passed and jumps to the 5th. one, and in rare cases it doesn't.I have to use DIR TO page to correct my route back to the waypoint and in some cases I get ATC warning to turn to correct heading.I have the same problem with A319/A320/A321 Pro and A330/A340 package.Can any support people help me and dear Kevin with this strange case?AmirRezaP4 3.2GHz LGA HT2048MB DDR DualChannel memoryGeForce FX6800GT 256MB video card200GB SATA2 HDD

Guest vrandar

This has been reported on several occasions but I've never found out why it is happening or what to do about it. Needless to say it has never ever happened to me. Helpful -not! All I can suggest is that you give me a route where this is happening and the AIRAC cuycle you are using and I'll try to re-create it. Rob Elliott, EGPE InvernessPSS Airbus Support andAirbus Fleet Training Captain, British Airways Virtual airbus@speedbirdonline.co.ukhttp://www.speedbirdonline.co.uk/airbus.htmlhttp://www.bavirtual.co.uk

Guest b2_spirit

Dear RobI have experienced this problem in following FS2004 created routes:OIII to OISS, OIII to OIMM, OIII to OMDB, OIII to OITT.Please checkout if you can and post us the result.Note that these routes are Iranian domestic flights and Internationals. I enjoy flying these routes but I always face same problem.ThanksAmirReza

I seem to remember some posts a long while back that suggested an incomplete perf init was leading to bizarre problems like this. But to check it out more thouroughly, the complete route is needed, not just the origin and destination city pairs.RegardsBob ScottATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-V L-300Santiago de Chile

Bob Scott | President and CEO, AVSIM Inc
ATP Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

System1 (P3Dv5/v4): i9-13900KS @ 6.0GHz, water 2x360mm, ASUS Z790 Hero, 32GB GSkill 7800MHz CAS36, ASUS RTX4090
Samsung 55" JS8500 4K TV@30Hz,
3x 2TB WD SN850X 1x 4TB Crucial P3 M.2 NVME SSD, EVGA 1600T2 PSU, 1.2Gbps internet
Fiber link to Yamaha RX-V467 Home Theater Receiver, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf speakers, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro
PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensor retrofit, Thermaltake View 71 case, Stream Deck XL button box

Sys2 (MSFS/XPlane): i9-10900K @ 5.1GHz, 32GB 3600/15, nVidia RTX4090FE, Alienware AW3821DW 38" 21:9 GSync, EVGA 1000P2
Thrustmaster TCA Boeing Yoke, TCA Airbus Sidestick, 2x TCA Airbus Throttle quads, PFC Cirrus Pedals, Coolermaster HAF932 case

Portable Sys3 (P3Dv4/FSX/DCS): i9-9900K @ 5.0 Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, 32GB 3200/16, EVGA RTX3090, Dell S2417DG 24" GSync
Corsair RM850x PSU, TM TCA Officer Pack, Saitek combat pedals, TM Warthog HOTAS, Coolermaster HAF XB case

Guest b2_spirit

I know thatI use FS2004 internal route creator and then enter the whole plan into MCDU.But it jumps 2 by 2

Guest Helmut_Vogt

Hi all,I do have the same trouble, I experienced this with multiple routes already. I encounter this problem since a couple of days. One of the major changes: I installed Justflight 777, which caused o lot of troubles (Wilco CRJ does not work, more FS crashed ...) So I removed the 777 again, but then I found this problem. I am trying to reinstall the complete package, but the installer Setup utility is not able to connect to the server?Can someone help please. Thanks and best regards Helmut

Guest NormanB

Helmut,The conflict between the two products is down to a common file. Please ensure you install the 777 first and the wilco second.Let me know if you are still unable to connect to the data servers.

Guest Helmut_Vogt

Hi,thanks for that hint. I tried that earlier and the result was, that the CRJ did work again, but the 777 caused the crash.So I removed the 777 completely and reinstalled the Airbus. Now the problems do not occure anymore.Connections to the server are OK from my home PC, seems to be a Firewall problem with my Laptop.Next test will be to install the 777 and then the CRJ again after removing all planes first. I will keep you posted.Helmut

Guest Helmut_Vogt

Short Update after my last test:deinstalled 777 and crj and then reinstalled1. Airbus2. 7773. CRJNow everthing seems to wrk. So far no crashes :-)Best regards Helmut

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.