Sign in to follow this  
Guest glt106

A3xx Electrical Failure

Guest glt106

Hi everyone out there! I have an annoying problem with my Airbus Family. After loading an A3xx i can use it, absolutely normal, but after 3 to 5 minutes, all lights extuinglish and radios, fly by wire etc, dont work any longer. I noticed in the FS-Failure Menue that an electrical failure has been enabled, but absolutely on its own! After disengaging the failure, it enables again without any action from my side!!!!Im Running the A3xx series on an AMD XP 2500+ @2800+ with 512megs of ram and an ATI Radeon 9000Pro(128Mb)@ 315Mhz. operating System is Win XP home with latest DX9.0c and all SP's installed. Problem occured suddenly with DX9.0b installed and without any warnings. To fix that i tried to reinstall MSFS9, A3xx series(all of them!!!), reinstalled DX9.0b then installed DX9.0c. I've also deleted any entrys in the registry concerning MSFS and the A3xx and run a complete virus scan with the latest virus database, without any succes!!Unfortunately i'm currently in the planning-phase of a world tour with the A340 (EDDF-KSFO-VTBO-EDDF. Due to the flight-shedule i can't afford a too long delay(planned Start Tuesday next week 19:00z). If you can, please help!Many greetings from Bavaria, Germany, GLT106(Onlinedirector of Globaltrans VA-Germany) aka Patrick *g*

Hello PatrickIt has something to do with the "dead batteries".I had this sometimes after updating my fsuipc.You can edit the fsuipc.ini to set the extended battery life.Or just start the APU and so it will load the batteries.RgdsDidier LSGG (a neighbour)

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.