Sign in to follow this  
Guest fonawah

PSS A320 Radio does not work!

Guest fonawah

Hello and thanks to anyone who can help. I have the PSS A320 and I initially had two problems but only one has been resolved. Initially I could not get the gear to raise. I then got the registered version of FSUIPC and "Extended Battery Life" that solved the gear problem. BUT I still cannot get the radio to work. i.e. once all engines are running , I cannot talk with ATC.(when flying offline). When I press the numbers that correspond with a request eg. "Request clearance IFR to xxxxx" or "tune ATIS of EGxx" nothing happens. Please help.

Guest fonawah

Hi John,Thanks very much for your reply. Can I just ask will this mean I can no longer start flying the PSS Airbus A320 with "cold & dark" cockpit?regardsFonawah

Guest Phoenix_7

the default flight is what shows at the create a flight screenif you then select the airbusit will load cold and dark, if you have that selected on the panelconfig utilityJohn PSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.