Sign in to follow this  
Guest bunchie

A320 RAD NAV function

Guest bunchie

Hi all,Haven't posted for a while but continuously monitor!I've just downloaded the 0408 airac, and noticed while trying to input NDB frequencies in the RAD NAV page the current frequency does not change. I have tryed the CLR function but to no avail!There is also a problem with VOR 1 & VOR 2 frequencies. I can clear the manually set frequencies so the FMC auto tunes but on the ND the VOR needles do not show (yes the switches are set to VOR)This stops the ILS frequency also from auto tuning after selecting the arrival runway...... no autolands for me till this is sorted!I'm running FS2004. While I wait for your help, I'll try some earlier airac cycles.... will post if this fixes it.Thanks guysBunchie

Guest Phoenix_7

make sure you set your default flight as detailed in the post at the top of the forumthis will prevent the dead battery, which can cause the radio problems you mentionJohn PSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest bunchie

It turned out to be a problem of my own making when installing A320 PIC.... installed the wrong patch... oops!fresh install of FS2004 and all is well, thanks for your helpbunchie

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.