Sign in to follow this  
Guest tadzoa

A320 can't take off with FS9

Guest tadzoa

I just bought fs9 and installed PSS A320 and 340, OS WinXPI have no problem with the 340, but i can't take off with the 320...I prepare my flight, fill the mcdu in, then, once lined up the runway, select Flex TO or TOGA mode... Once arrived at VR and V2 speeds, pulling the joystick, i'm unable to take off, despite flaps are set 2 or 3.... the plane stays rolling on the runway accelerating til i stop it...with a very light aircraft (no passengers, no luggage, no cargo, and very few fuel), i can take off, but my climb pitch is very low... 5 degrees max... so i can't follow the flightplan...I was used to fly the 320 with FS2k2 without any problem..... and i have no probleme with the 340 under FS9...I have looked at this forum, but didn't see threads about this problem...

Guest tadzoa

yes, i have downloaded the installer again just before installing the 320 into FS9...

Guest norbertk

I'm having the same problem. I pull the nose up, and get up about 100 feet, and get thrown back at the ground.

Guest Jose Antonio

Hi PSSI'm having the same problem with the A320 i can

Guest bjornhall

Have you guys set your trim properly before takeoff?Check it on the Flight Controls synopsis on lower ECAM before takeoff; make sure it's set at about 3 units nose Up (for starters, just to make sure things actually work).Best,/Bj

Hi,may be you have to set the trim to -1.9. Change the lower ECAM to F/CTL with the specific button. There you can monitor the settings.RegardsPeter

In FS2k2 the aircraft uses 'autotrim'.In FS9 you have to adjust it manually by using the 'FCTL' button. I set mine to '2.0' and she goes up wonderfully.Dave.ASUS KT333 M/Board, Radeon9800Pro128mb, 1024DDR, ATI xp2400+CPU, 80 gb HDD

Dave Taylor gb.png

Just one other thought. I am not familiar with the 340/330 but I suppose you have remembered to use the [+] key to increase / set the throttles, in addition to moving your throttle slider forward. The A320 panel throttle must be increased using this key and decreased using the [-] key. This is documented in the manual, but having been used to Boeings, I omitted this the first time and couldn't understand why I could not get off the runway.Regards,Stuart Hyett

flyuk_sig.php?id=UKV3373

Guest willum767

PLS help me im getting really worked up over it!!!!!!ive tried everything in every topic but it still wont workthe flight controls do not work in the 2d panel mode, ive paid for the latest fsuipc, installed the patch, changed the settings in panel.cfg file, opened with a default aircraft but it still doesnt work.thankswillum767

Guest natej00

I have the same problem with the 319/320/321, in the 2d mode I can get the aircraft to rotate and then falls back to the ground. In the VC and spot view mode, I can get the plane to fly just fine. I have the 330/340 and I can get those to fly just fine in the 2d mode... All I can say is this is weird.Nate

Have you tried looking at this thread? "A319/320/321 STILL can't fly"Start with looking at the aircraft size_mm file then work your way through the other remedies. When I first got the A320 I had exactly the same problem but it was the size_mm file that was the culprit.Tim

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.