Sign in to follow this  
Guest tadzoa

A320 can't take off with FS9

Guest natej00

aircraft size_mm file? I have no idea where to find that. Also the thread that you posted is talking about the flat battery issue..For some reason I dont have that issue. Any help that you or anyone else can give would be great.Nate

nate:tim is suggesting you do this -[blockquote]in your panel.cfg file that the window08 section says:{Window08} <-- this is really in square bracketsBackground_color=16,16,16size_mm=2,2position=7visible=1ident=59gauge00=PSS-A320!Server, 0, 0, 1Rob Elliott, EGPE InvernessPSS Airbus Support andAirbus Fleet Training Captain, British Airways Virtual airbus@speedbirdonline.co.ukhttp://www.speedbirdonline.co.uk/airbus.htmlhttp://www.bavirtual.co.uk[/blockquote]

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

Guest natej00

Rob and Tim, Changed what you suggested, but still having the same problem, actually when I pull back on the stick in the 2d mode the nose jerks and then falls back down. I switched to the VC and spot mode and it works just fine. Could this be a panel problem? Nate

Guest willum767

i have the same problem at Nate, plus i have tried every solution on this site. when your in the 2d panel in both modes it still doesnt work, when you are in the ifr mode and click on the flight control section they do not even move. its sooooooooo frustrating wot i do not understand is that i works on my desktop but not on my laptop. would that have any affect?willum767

Guest natej00

All be darned, that patch fixed it. I always thought that since I downloaded the most recent setup that the patch was included. Thanks for all your help!Nate

Guest willum767

yer i have tried everything its really getting to me does anyone else have ne ideasi have even tryed redownloading and installing againwillum767

Guest moromrg

Try begin from the default flight in fs9 select a flight // other // default// and then fly know // then change to aircraft 320 pss and save it// begin then from // my saved flights // and select this one save before.Good luckManu Rodriguez

Guest willum767

the flight controls do not move u cannot fly the aircraft when your in cockpit mode its fine when your in vc, tower or spot mode

Guest vrandar

Apologies if this gives solution we have said numerous times before and you already know and are doing:1) let's assume that you are starting your fs session as we recommend with a default MS aircraft, avionics ON and engines OFF saved as the default flight. Then you are switching to the PSS Airbus (which can be cold and dark if you wish). If you are doing this, good.2) have a look at the window08 section of your panel.cfg. The size_mm= entry should read size_mm=2,2. IF it doesn't change it so it does then re-load the aircraft.3) If you have registered FSUIPC go to the Miscellaneous page and make sure that "Discon Elev axis" is NOT checked. It's not directly relevant but does stop other problems.4) There is some anecdotal evidence that the base installer does not download a properly patched version from the PSS website. So even if you have just re-installed, make sure you install the mouse flicker patch afterwards. 5) I doubt this is causing the problem but it's always worth re-calibrating your joystick from time to time.6) Once you have loaded the PSS Airbus, try doing it again. In oter words go to the fs menu and select exactly the same Airbus aircraft again. This might seem an odd thing to do but is worth a try; when I had the mouse flicker issues this did usually solve it even where the above solutions hadn't.Rob Elliott, EGPE InvernessPSS Airbus Support andAirbus Fleet Training Captain, British Airways Virtual airbus@speedbirdonline.co.ukhttp://www.speedbirdonline.co.uk/airbus.htmlhttp://www.bavirtual.co.uk

Guest willum767

ok thanks i will try itwillum767

Guest Giupo

>1) let's assume that you are starting your fs session as we>recommend with a default MS aircraft, avionics ON and engines>OFF saved as the default flight. Then you are switching to the>PSS Airbus (which can be cold and dark if you wish). If you>are doing this, good.>> ...>>4) There is some anecdotal evidence that the base installer>does not download a properly patched version from the PSS>website. So even if you have just re-installed, make sure you>install the mouse flicker patch afterwards. I've had the same problem and I've strictly followed the above points: it now works perfectly!Thank you very much, GiuseppeBAW1027

Guest johntren

First I would like to say how much I am enjoying Phoenix products. (I recently bought Airbus Pro and the Airbus 330.)In the first few days I experienced the problem outlined in this thread: every time I tried to take off I was flung back onto the ground and crashed. For me at least, a process of elimination showed that there was one, and only one, problem: I wasn't setting my elevator trim correctly before t/o. With an average load, neither too light nor too heavy, UP1.7 works beautifully for me, and I've printed out an amended checklist to remind me to set that by reference to the FltCtrl page while taxying to the active. I also program that setting into the FMC, though I doubt if that makes any practical difference; it's just a useful reminder.I do have another payware product (which I am not going to be so insensitive as to name here) where the loadedit facility suggests a t/o trim setting when you feed in the weights. Is this something the developement team might consider?To exit this airway where I joined it: many hearty thanks for providing me with such an excellent experience. I'm following Phoenix with enormous interest now. In the language of Pos Reps, 'B757 is next!'Regards,John

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.