Sign in to follow this  
Guest MBH4

New Northwest Livery

Guest MBH4

Guys, Any chance someone would be willing to do an A319 in the new NorthWest Livery? The one with the silver fuselage and red tail. We get them here at the airport where Im an ATC and they are very impressive looking. I have the old livery ( Red fuselage ) but would have an Airbus in the new colors of NWA. Thanks in advance.Mike

Guest ISO658F
Guest MBH4

Georges, Yes the first one is the one I'd like to see someone who does aircraft repaints do.The second one is already available and I have that one but I would like to see someone do the first one that you had here with the silver fuselage.Mike

Guest tony21ny

if you go under the user edits section @ pss' website you will find a pack i did bout four months ago in that livery its the A319 and A320 both in new liveryTonycruz

Guest MBH4

Thank you Tony..I'll go take a look..Appreciate your reply.MIke

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.