Sign in to follow this  
Guest jgreth123

TCAS

Guest jgreth123

Does anyone know of a way to make the TCAS work for multiplayer?I tried messing with FSUIPC settings, but nothing seems to help.Thanks for any help.- Jeff Greth

Guest vrandar

AIBridge must be started last for the TCAS to work.

Guest daztheman

Does this program work with FS2004?ThanksDAZ

Guest vrandar

Yes it does, at least the most recent version does. Previous versions don't.

Guest daztheman

Do you need a registered copy of FSUIPC because I keep getting a message about it not being, just to ask when you say must be started las what do you mean iss that after everything ie' SB Relay,SB,AVC and then AI Bridge.Thanks DazIm Using FSUIPC, Version 3.135

Guest vrandar

To be honest I don't know if a registered copy of FSUIPC is necessaery or not. I do have a registered copy so can't terst whether it works with a unregistered one.Yes, AIBridge is started after every other piece of software I use for FS work. And you must have already stared a multiplayer session so AIBridge can find it.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.