Sign in to follow this  
Guest brianlr

Undulating Runways at Singapore (and others)

Guest brianlr

The PSS Airbus aircraft (especially A330/340) seem to accentuate the undulating runway effect that some airports seem to have (eg Changi at Singapore) in FS2004 ... wings bounce continuously while landing and while on take-off runs, but the phenonmenon stops when I taxi off onto taxiways. It does happen too with default aircraft but not to such an extent, it seems.Has anyone else seen this phenonmenon?Does anyone know of a fix?Regards,Brian

Guest cvigo

I observed this bounces at Changi, PSS A320. Bouncing in t/o run disapears when the speed increases (80 kts more or less).

Guest gotairbus

My prediction is that the Changi default scenery (or any changi addon) is to blame. (since the problem happens with your default aircraft along with your PSS aircraft).

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.