Sign in to follow this  
Guest cantar

UTC time error

Guest cantar

Since I have been flying the A330/340 addons I have noticedthe clock changes UTC time as I cross timezones, for exampleflying west UTC jumps forward 1 hr and flying east it jumps back1 hr. Surely only local time should vary not the UTC time.UTC time should remain constant regardless of where I fly.Has anyone got any thoughts regarding this apparent error.

Guest Falcon307

Try FS Real Time, which will prevent this MS bug. File realtime_142967.zip on Avsim.Falcon307

Guest cantar

Thanks for that Falcon307, Ill go give FS Real Time a try.I forgot to mention Im using the Big Buses with FS9 not FS2002I also have a registered version of FSUIPC 3.2 with the FS time box enabled.Cantar.

Guest fleischer

Hi !I've downloaded FS Real Time.But i've noticed that something is stange. For exaple Hong Kong should have UTC +8 but it has UTV +7 same thing with Bangkok UTC +6 instead of +7 Sydney seems to be correct with UTC + 10.Whats's wrong?Chris

Guest Falcon307

First, this is an FS2004 issue and has nothing to do with the PSS aircraft.Cris, I had the same issues after installing FS Real Time. VHHH was +7 and WSSS +6. Then I:1. Uninstalled FS Real Time2. Rebooted3. Re-installed, checking the boxes for both World Time 3 and FSUIPC 3.22Yep, that's an outdated version of FSUIPC, but let Real Time install it, then go back and slip in 3.30 I think letting Real Time install FSUIPC was the difference, and both VHHH and WSSS are now +8 as they should be.Falcon307

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.