Sign in to follow this  
Guest FLEX_45

A320 Stutters when pitching down

Hello,I have a very weird problem with the PSS AB Pro which is driving me nuts the last couple of days! :-(Generally I have a very smooth stutter-free experience in FS2004, with all aircraft - even with PSS AB Pro - EXCEPT in one case! When at 1500ft AGL or lower, and pitch down more than 10-12 degrees....it stutters horribly until I pitch up again....to leave the critical area of the more than 10-12 degrees pitch down. This happens only with the A320 and with 2d panel visible....if I press W so I cannot see the panel any more, everything is just fine.I cannot find why, even if I have tried everything. My system:P4 CPU@3.0Gigabyte GA-8IK1100 mobo (with latest drivers)Gainward GeForce4 256MB DDR (latest nvidia drivers)Maxtor S-ATA 80B HDD768MB RAM (Kingston 400)FS2004 Pro (With optimised settings for my pc - as used to be in the past :-) )DirectX 9.0bunregistered FSUIPC (tried all versions - no change)And one more thing.....just made a format with no success :-)Any advice is welcome! :-)Thanks in advanceMarios.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Sign in to follow this