Sign in to follow this  
Guest xavjop2

PSS A330 FSUIPC ?

Hello everybody,I use to play with PSSA320. A very good add-on.But i was so disappointed, because i'am a home cockpit builder, and i want to access to the FSUIPC offset to have total control with my cockpit.I think to purchase the PSSa330/a340, could I have access to FSUIPC offset with this product.Thanks for your help, and for your beautifull jobXavier from France

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>Hello everybody,>>I use to play with PSSA320. A very good add-on.>But i was so disappointed, because i'am a home cockpit>builder, and i want to access to the FSUIPC offset to have>total control with my cockpit.>>I think to purchase the PSSa330/a340, could I have access to>FSUIPC offset with this product.>>Thanks for your help, and for your beautifull job>>Xavier from France>Xavier; No, sorry. The PSS panel does not implement many of its internal systems with FSUIPC offsets...it never has. There are many panel switch settings and controls that are implemented internal to the PSS panel with interface to MSFS using standard FS gauge control calls rather than FSUIPC. To do what you desire, PSS or a very skillful reverse engineer would need to implement an SDK with an interface to the PSS gauge internals. Your chances of that happening are slim to none, I think.RegardsBob ScottATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-V L-300Washington, DC

Sign in to follow this