Sign in to follow this  
Guest quique

A340Pro fs2004: don

Guest quique

Help, pleaseQuestion about A340 professional FS 2004I have some fligths created with FS flight planner and I am unable to see it in the MCDU "FS IMPORT FS ROUTE" page; my windows system inin spanish language and so my FS2004;Tell my about a solution, please...Thanks

For some strange reason I find that when you create a FS flight plan, you need to bring up flight planner, load the route and re-save the plan while using the PSS aircraft, which overwrites the original. Once this is done you appear to be able to load it via the import option. Hope this helps.RegardsMervyn

Mervyn Edwards

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Guest quique

Thank you por helping, but I

Guest Phoenix_7

it may not be possible to import plans when using non english setupsthis is due to the folder structure in FS9John PSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest quique

Thanks, John.Anyway, if someday someone find a tip to fix this, I will be so grateful.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.