Sign in to follow this  

Now... The Alaskan Question... ONLY

Hi,could anyone tell me where can I find GOOD alaskan scenery or, who knows, a BIG package with great mesh???Many Thanks,Jean.

Hi,Search in AVSIM library for "Alaska mesh". Expect to find a series of 16 huge mesh files (some are 40 Mbyte and more).hm

jerrycwo4Look for the file......... akcm9 It will give you all of the airports that you will ever need. It's here at Avsim. It's by Dave Ericksonjerry

Guest farmer

Search AVSIM lib for usapnw-1.zip and canadapnw-1.zip . These are scenery list compiled by Heather Sherman. You should be able to find something to your liking. If i remember correctly these have pictures, so choosing will be easier.Farmer

I have the 2000 mesh (works fine and is required for my sceneries or it's hit and miss) by Ed Denny on my site as well as about 45-50 sceneries in my Alaskan Bush Charters section of my site. Between that and Daves and Tom Fica's and Najis and Frank Betts and Joe Watsons stuff, you should keep busy! LOL!Don

The mesh scenery for Alaska is positively gorgeous, I didn't know what I was missing until I D/L it.. I recently just added Erickson's AKDK2 addon for the Aleutians as well as another for the Aleutians that adds scenery along the entire island chain.. Very good! There is another file that will add landclass scenery to areas that had no cities where there should be cities, this is another great addon to the Alaska experience.Sorry I couldn't really give you the file names, but I had to delete my DL dir and all of the readme.txt files were there with that information in it.