Sign in to follow this  
Guest ajmitch1951

PSS Airbus Pro

Guest ajmitch1951

I have the download version of the PSS Airbus Pro. First installed in FS2002. Now installed in FS2004 with the new installers. (FS2002 no longer on my PC). I flew it OK, both manually and using the autopilot, but never used the MCDU in FS2004. I recently decided to install the Dash 8 in FS2004 and went through a successful install. Aircraft flies great, both manual and autopilot. I have never used the FMC though.Since installing the Dash 8, my Airbus models no longer work correctly. About 50% of the time when selecting the aircraft, I get an error message saying that it can't find d:program filesPSStexture and the aircraft on loading has no wheel, engine or cockpit textures. I've no idea where it gets this path information from. The correct path on my pc is:d:program filesmicrosoft gamesflight simulator 9psstextureWhen it does load correctly, and I start programming the MCDU, it all crashes out to the desktop when I click LSK for Insert. Even using the example in the Tutorial Flight, the same thing happens.I read about your new panel.cfg file at the top of this forum, but there is a broken link there now that says the file has been moved or is no longer available.Tony

Guest liew

Hey was just wondering if the AIRBUS PRO and A330/A340 for FS2002 will run fine unbder FSUPIC 2.9x?Regards,VL

Guest Niels_C

Hi there VL,I use Airbus Pro and A340 Pro in FS2k2 (Win2k) with FSUIPC 2.975.Works like charm as far as I can tell.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.