Sign in to follow this  
Guest djbbailey87

PSS 330 Climb Problem?

Guest djbbailey87

Hi there all does anyone know why when my 330 airbus is into climb mode it takes so long before i get to altitude set.Please Help

Guest djbbailey87

hi there the same as last time the aircraft doesnt stay at a certain pitch. The pitch level always keeps changing. I have set the aircraft to the minimum weight level. And this still the aircraft takes a long time to climb to altitude set

Guest djbbailey87

How do i do this?

Guest avalon243

This happens with my Airbus 330, too. I thought it was part of the FMCS.Here is the situation: FP entered in MCDU.Managed speed, alt and hdg. Level at 6000.At beginning of climb.Climb from 6000 to 31000.(i.e. left click on ALT - or push, for managed mode}Aircraft climbs very slowly, rocking up and down like a see-saw.Pitch goes from minus 2 to +22, nose dropping up and down.Speed increases slowly until about 291.Eventually reaches TOC.I thought it was to do with the econ.. I suppose if I right clicked the ALT knob (selected) and choose a climb rate, the aircraft would not rock like this.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.