Sign in to follow this  
Guest Northy

A330 Autopilot

Guest Northy

Hello,After removing the PSS Airbuses some time ago from my hard drive because of constant problems I've decided to re-install them to see if things have improved with variuos updates and so on.First off I re-installed the A320 series and am pleasently surprised!They now appear to fly very well indeed and I am more than happy with these aircraft.However,The A330 seems to be a different matter.After re-installing this morning its still not possible to hand fly the aircraft after disabling the autopilot....does anyone else encounter this problem or is it just me? Or maybe their is a solution out there that I just haven't seen on the forum?Any help would be much appreciated.ThanksRegards,Martin.

Guest Phoenix_7

I have no problems at all hand flying the 330It could be any of several thingsWhat are your PC specsAre you using the latest version of FSUIPCHave you tried recalibrating your flight controlsJohn PSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest Northy

Hi John,PC Specs: AMDAthlon 2.41Gb RAMWin XP ProFX5600 256mb ASUS MotherboardLatest FSUIPC.I had the problem when I had the aircraft installed before.When flying with the autopilot on,and then disengaging the autopilot,the aircraft would not respond to any joystick movement whatsoever..It only happens with the A330,no other aircraft.I seem to remember there was something along time back when the A330 first came out about this happening.ThanksRegards,Martin.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.