Sign in to follow this  
Guest marcao

How to edit SID/STAR?

Guest marcao

Gents,How can I edit the SIDs and STARs files, for adding missing Brazilian procedures? I couldn't find a tutorial or details of the content of the files psssid.dat and pssstar.dat.Thanks in advance.Regards, :-beerchugMarco Antonio SilvaBrazil

Guest marcao

Yes, I have tried, thanks for the tip John, but it also does not have the procedures I want. That is why I would like to make them by myself.Regards, :-beerchugMarco Antonio SilvaBrazil

Guest mikado

MarcoYou can make your own sid/star procedures in FS Navigator if you know what you're doing and you've got the appropriate plates.Hope this helps:-cool

Guest marcao

Mikado, I'll give a try.Thanks!Regards, :-beerchugMarco Antonio SilvaBrazil

Guest mikado

MarcoGlad to help. You will, of course, realise that when using this method the procedures can only be saved and used in FS Nav when creating a flightplan. They will not be accessible via the PSS MCDU except as an imported flightplan where you may have to add any constraints needed by the procedure. But this way does work well and allows you to use the correct/missing SID/STAR or even invent one of your own.Have funTony

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.