Sign in to follow this  
Guest wiz01

Re: A320 Series Panel lighting

Guest wiz01

Since recently re-installing the Airbus A320 Series I have found that that the panel lighting does not work. I think I have seen this topic referred to before; my recent Search has come up empty. Any help would be appreciated.Ken,Somerset, Englandwizard01

Guest wiz01

Hi John,Thank you for your reply.I just arrived at this Forum to bring good news, to find you had beaten me to it :) How I got the panel lights to appear was to load the default B737, at night, it's panel lights up at once; then I changed to my trusty A321 and bingo! full panel lighting. What a fantastic sight. However, your way is much quicker, and very likely the way it should be done. I bet it's in the Manual somewhere.Your help is very much appreciated.Ken,Somerset, England wizard01

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.