Sign in to follow this  
Guest jgcomp

Reference Page and LoadEdit facilities

Guest jgcomp

Rob or John,There were a few posts regarding the LoadEdit facility and there was a reply at one time to the effect that the information from the loadEdit would show up in the "Reference page" when pressing F10. While I do not have problems using the LoadEdit facilities because I take a note of all the necessary figures and transpose them into the MCDU after the plane is loaded, I note that none of the PSS aircrafts that I have (A319/320/321/330/340) show any figures either in the reference page or any page (except for the "key command list" naturally) when pressing F10. This information however shows up for all FS stock aircrafts. I use the Beech Baron 58 as the first plane on opening FS9 according to the tutorial. F10 brings up the reference page properly with the correct information if I use it but no luck when I load any Pss aircraft right afterwards. The page is there of course but blank. Is this normal or am I missing something?Any help, please, and thanks in advance.Jean-Guy

Guest streetboy

Make sure, that your Aircraft.cfg file contains the following lines for each of your A319/A320/A321/A330/A340 liveries in the Aircraft.cfg file (below example is for the A319):kb_checklists=a319_checkkb_reference=a319_refWindows XPPro SP1P4 2GHz running 2.2GHz1GB Kingston RDRAMASUS P4T-E MotherBoardASUS V8460 de luxe (Ti4600) graphicsSoundblaster Livergdsstreetboy

Guest jgcomp

Indeed, that's it. It sounds so simple suddenly. Apart from "Why didn't I think of it", one wonders why PSS does not include it in the Aircraft Config right at the beginning. Probably to ensure that we recognize you guys as geniuses. A thousand thanks.Jean-Guy

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.