Sign in to follow this  
Guest PoM

What the.....

Guest PoM

I was just flying from Newerk Intl to Denver with the A319...and through out the flight the aircraft nose kept going up and down...and finally it went down at a rate of 20,000 feet a minute..why did this happen...this never happpended beore....has anyone else experienced this....?Chad Moore

Guest PoM

Yes....I just flew a flight the night before everything went fine..but this flight the nose was going up and down the whole flight...Is there something I forgot to set that you know of?Chad Moore

Guest PoM

O...I beleave i have sim. rates...my F$ is very screwed up sometimes at a cruize speed at say 500 milles an hour...a mile will take 2 or 3 seconds...do you know what I can do about this?Chad Moore

Guest Phoenix_7

after starting FSfrom the menu select Options, Sim Rate, set it to Normalalso check Aircraft, Realsim, make sure 'display indicated airspeed' is checkedJohn PSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest PoM

I have the Sim rate at 1...I think this is normal...but yet it still does this...Chad Moore

Guest PoM

Well....I beleave my prob. is with the sim Rate...Like I siad It varies everytime...the screen will jump....What else can I tell you...?Chad Moore

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.