Sign in to follow this  
Guest FroGGer

PSS A320 always at full throttle after takeoff

Guest FroGGer

I reinstalled FS today because I was having probs with my computer and anyways...Now when I use the PSS A320 and A340 the planes are always at full throttle. After I take off, I cannot reduce the throttle when I try to land, I cannot reduce throttle so I end up coming in too fast and can't land. Has anyone else experienced this? This didnt' happen to me before.thanks

Guest FroGGer

I don't think so, sorry but what is CL?This happened after I installed a new panel.cfg file because of the mouse flickering problem.

Guest th2a

>I don't think so, sorry but what is CL?>This happened after I installed a new panel.cfg file because>of the mouse flickering problem.The CL throttle position is used after Take off as "CLimb position" but the throttle remain in this position "usually" during all the flight.regards..:-sun1

Guest FroGGer

NO, I didn't check anything. I just loaded the flight to be at the holding point of a runway, set flaps and took off.

Hi my FriendI think you need to download a few of the tutorials on the PSS main site and read them and fly them.The Airbus does not operate like any other plane with the throttle.You have to use the Auto Thrust system, and to what I can read in your post here you are not aware of these fuctions and how to use them to fly the Airbus.So fly a few of the tutorials and read the Airbus PSS manuals and fimiliarize yourself with how the Airbus systems and onbourd computers work.I bet you if you have done a few of them, you will start enjoying flying the bus like we all do.Good luck with the studiesRegardsJannier

Regards
Jannie Roelofse

Flight1 Software Project Manager

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.