Sign in to follow this  
Guest Airmalta

A319/320/321 Load Edit Probs

Guest Airmalta

Dear Members, I just re-installed the PSS Airbus 39 etc base packages and livery as well..but I am having a prob that,when i am loading the load edit and save the GW for my flight into fs..when i press F10 i can't see any info like MTOW/ GW ETC!so that i can inout the data into the FMGS !Do I have something missing in my Aircraft.cfg?Pls Help me!Regards,

Cpt.JI have just made another post regarding loadit with other problems noticed. (Not posted by the authorities yet)Still experimenting. Will try to update my findings. I think there are multiple errors. Good luck:RTH

Guest Phoenix_7

start the loadedit utility before FS is runningselect the model from the Aircraft menuset weights so ZFW is not in red, this gives max weightsobserve ZFW and Max Fuel valuesclick File, Saveexit loadeditstart FSselect the Airbusafter 2D panel loads press F10, select Reference pgvalue for MTOW, ZFW and Fuel should displayJohn PSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest jgcomp

John, While I do not have problems using the LoadEdit facilities because I take a note of all the necessary figures and transpose them into the MCDU after the plane is loaded, I note that none of the PSS aircrafts I have (A319/320/321/330/340) show any figures either in the reference page or any page (except for the "key command list") when pressing F10. This information shows up for all FS stock aircrafts. I use the Beech Baron 58 as the first plane on opening FS9 according to the tutorial. F10 brings up the reference page properly with the correct information but no luck when I load any Pss aircraft right afterwards. The page is there but blank. Any help, please and thanks in advance.Jean-Guy

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.