Sign in to follow this  
Guest reivax

A340 gauges display only 2 engines

Guest reivax

Hello,I have just bought the a340 and I have noticed that on the EFIS instrument appers only 2 motors in place of 4!!! How I can resolve this problem?-second problem: the auto trim does not work like on the a320!!!thank you in advance.Xavier

Guest reivax

is in seattle tacoma int with the a340!

Guest Phoenix_7

set your default startup flight to one of the MSFS default aircraftDue to the way FS2004 loads saved flights, your default startup flight MUST be one of the default MS aircraft saved in 2D panel viewIf you do not follow this procedure you will have problemsstart FS2004at the Create a Flight menuselect one of the default aircraft, engines running, avionics onselect the airport of your choiceclick Save Flightenter a name, for example "default"click "make this the default flight"click OKJohn PSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.