Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nexus82

No IAE sound included in the A340 base pack?

Guest Nexus82

It's stated on your webpage that the A340 includes-IAE and CFM engine variants-Real IAE and CFM soundsWell my setup program only offers me to download the CFM soundpack (6,7mb) so I just wonder where the promised IAE sound package is?I did run the installer just to see what happened and off course I only have the A340 with CFM sounds.I'm lost here guys.

Guest grizzly34

This information was posted on the fourth. It is now 7 July and your web page for the A340 still states that the IAE sounds comes with the package. That was a selling point for me and I purchased the A340 because of that and because it was a four engine aircraft. I have enough two and single engined aircraft. If you knew the page was incorrect then why has it not been changed?x( We depend on your company for good info to make an informed decisions. With the U.S. dollar to pound rate so out of wack what I base the price on the is included from the info page for the A340. Thank goodness you're having a 50% off sell.

Guest Phoenix

We made a mistake and to be honest it was never noticed by us or the users before We have just redone the programming for the website and we are in the process of editing all of the specifications I will correct this oneRobert KirklandPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest speight

Replacement sounds are available in the AVSIM library

Why would you purchase the A340 because you thought it had IAE engine noises? It doesn't have IAE engines in the real world.A bit confused.

Howard H.

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world"

-Mahatma Gandhi

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.