Sign in to follow this  
Guest jespada

Airbus A319/320/321+FS2004 problem

Guest jespada

HiAfter installing the Airbus Pro everything seems to be ok but after takeoff I lost the control of the plane. He gets out of control and crash. Even if AP is switched off I can't still get the control.This happens seconds after AP is swtched on.I've followed point by point the exmple flight in the manuals and the problem also occured.I don't know if this is a bug or if i'm making any mistake (I usualy only use the basic jets wich comes with fs2004).So, can you guys help me please ?

Guest jespada

Ok, I think this is a bug or some incompatibility. I just bought the A340 version and everything is ok. The plane fly as expected and I got no problems making my first fly.My configurations follows:P4 2.88, 768 Ram, nVidia Geforce MX4000 with StartStorm divers (v56.72), FS2004, FSUIPC (installed by Airbus Pro), Windows 2000 Professional with SP.Please let me know if there's a patch or how can I solve this.

Guest yarvelling

If it is a bug that is causing your problems then it must be a system specific one...I have both A320 and A330/340 installed under Win XP into FS9 and all is well. Provided you follow the correct procedures then your 320 will perform as expected; programming FMC etc. The system works in pretty much the same way as the A330/340 so if that works, then so too should the A320. I trust you have the correct FS9 compatibility patch and the new panel config file installed for your A320?

Guest jespada

>I trust you have the correct FS9>compatibility patch and the new panel config file installed>for your A320?No, I have FS9 and the Airbus Pro A319/320/321 as it's provided by PSS. Where can I get the patch ?

Guest A-floor

HiI had exactly the same problem. I have updated with the new Panel.cfg for A320 series (availabe on the top of this forum) and it worked for me. Now it work nicely under FS9.

Guest zip

As a relatively new Airbus pilot, couple of points about the Airbus Pro vs a Boeing 737 that surprised me:- overall it's a very sensitive a/c, and extremely tweaky on trim and weight on t/o. It's easy to rollout past the end of the runway. Also, make sure you use TOGA thrust on your first few flights, because the computer controlled thrust will make you feel you're faster on a bicycle if your FLEX temp isn't set right.- The A/P seems to take a long time to stabilize right after t/o - highly recommend that you manually climb at least to 3,000 AGL , get some the speed up, and then engage the A/P while you manually hold the proper speed/climb rate. You can very easily stall while the A/P figures out what it needs to do and you're slightly above stall in which case you'll head straight for the grounds. It also helps if you're in HDG mode when engaging the A/P so it won't try to turn to the FMS NAV heading (pull/right click the HDG knob).After that it's a lot better.Oh, and make sure you have extended battery ON in FSUIPC, and that master battery, alternator and avionics are on before you hop into the PSS.

Guest nans2k

I have exactly the same problem, but I have already update my panel.cfg file...Did you sort it out and How ?!

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.