Sign in to follow this  
BeaconSlash

A320 Series Latest Build?

Howdy,Sale looks mighty intriguing, so, thinkin heavily now about investing in the bus and liveries.I'm curious when the last build of the installer was released. I've been seeing regular complaints on multiple nitpicky issues on the bus for a while on here, which is why I've refrained from buying. Just curious what if any have been fixed. Thanks :)~Nate

Guest Phoenix_7

all installers are currently updatedthe 777/747 was designed for FS2000, patched for FS2002, it does not work in FS2004the dash 8, 320 series, vulcan was designed for FS2002, patched for FS2004the 330/340 was designed for FS2002/FS2004the upcoming Concorde will be for FS2004 and win2000, winXP only!some users of the 320 series have problems with mouse flickera modified panel.cfg file for can be found at the Phoenix site under Support, Product Fixes, it solves the problem for someJohn PSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest Seery

Or in my case made it worse.After placing the new file, I now have black holes where several of the instruments used to be, including the PFD and ND. The panel also sits far too high on my screen and when moved down to where it should be, there is just blackness through the windows.Any workarounds or ideas would be appreciatedMark S

Guest ajmitch1951

Hmmm! I tried the new panel.cfg, but it returned my Airbus panel and MCDU to the state they were before the installers etc were updated for FS2004 - i.e. the mouse pointer flickers all the time when over the FCU or the MCDU. Tony

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.