Sign in to follow this  
Guest gg191

PSS panel

I should start by saying that I own the boxed version of the A340/330. I know this is supported by justflight, but there support is a joke, they give the same answers to every question. also the people who make the aircraft should know more about it than them.The problem I have is one I have seen topics on before, the panel stutters, badly. I have tried everything that has previously been suggested, and nothing works. Currently I have given up trying to make the panel work and I have gone back to eric marciano's panel. I would prefer to use the PSS panel because it looks better and has a functioning MCDU. However the stutters are so bad it is unusable. On the MCDU, the options to alter the refresh rate on the gauges, do not help the problem, set them to 10 and the stutters are worse and the gauges almost useless, set them to 0 and the frame rates are to slow. I have tried numbers in between and a number of combinations, but nothing works. I'd like to know why this facility is here at all, no other panel that I have requires this? Could the problem be caused by the gauges being to complex? I noticed that the background image for the panel is simply a grey outline, so all the panel's detail is in the gauges. Why!? I have the eurowings pro commuter series, which contains complex panels (including an airbus panel) Most of the detail is in the bitmap, gauges are kept to a minimum. These panels look good and provide good functionality. Why has all the detail uneccesarily been put into the gauges?Some people have blamed the fly-by-wire system being to much for FS, but both the marciano and eurowings pro panels have this and they do not stutter. Can you please give me an answer as to why your panel seems to be so different and complex, and stuttery!AMD athlon XP 2000+512MB RAMWin XP128MB GeForce FXFS2004

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Sign in to follow this