Sign in to follow this  
Guest A-floor

Landing attitude A319-A320-A321 vs A330-340

Guest A-floor

HiI have installed both airbus series with FS9 and noticed a pretty big difference in the landing attitude. For the A330-340 I have a pitch indication of more or less +2 degrees nose up and for the A319-A320-A321 more than +10 degrees nose up. Is this difference realistic ?Thanks for your comments,Alphafloor

Guest vrandar

There is a change you can make to the aircraft.cfg file which will corect this error. A319 and A320: in the flaps.0 section make sure you have a line that reads lift_scalar = 1.42A321: lift_scalar = 0.926That should sort out the problem for you.

hi,is it correct, that only the lift_scalar in the (flaps.0) section needs to be changed (and not also in (flap.1) )?thanks!harald

Guest Niels_C

Hi Harald,At least from what I know, it should only be flaps.0Might be wrong though, haven't bothered to experiment a lot,however, the 0.9 or so for the A321 surprises me a bit since I madeall my 320's 1.42. 0.65 or so for A330 and 0.8 for A340.If memory serves.

Guest vrandar

It is only the flaps.0 section.0.926 is the setting I have been given and seems to work well.

Guest A-floor

Thank you for your help guys !Now my airbie has a more realistic attitude while in approach/landing phase. Cool !Al

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.