Sign in to follow this  
svenks

A340 Wipers in VC, 2nd cry for help...

Hi All,Yesterday I have tried all sorts of things to disable the wipers in VC - no luck. The reason I want to do this, is that the wipers flicker on and off randomly. By this, I do not mean running or not, but they flicker in and out of visibility. I have tried (cried) for help before, but the only advise I got was to turn then off. Well, they are off, and I've had no luck editing panel.cfg to remove them.What I would like to know: is there a bitmap somewhere, I can edit to make the wiper bales transparent? Or do anyone know of another was to get rid of them?TIA & BRGDSSven Sorensen, EKCH

Thanks John,I was afraid you were going to say that. Do you have any idea, what might be causing it?Anyone else with the same problem? Please let's hear your voice, then maybe someone has a solution...TIASven Sorensen, EKCHP4 3.0GHz1024 MB RAMATI 9800XT, Cat 4.4 drivers

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.